View Downloads and Usage Stats in the Transit Dashboard
The Transit Dashboard allows you to consult usage and download statistics.
The dashboard is available to Transit Partners.
On this page:
Get a monthly update of key stats in your inbox.
Each month, we send an email to partners summarizing how riders used the app during the previous month, and how it compares to the year before. Want to see your stats? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to say hello.
View downloads and usage stats
The home page of your dashboard displays information about how many of your riders are downloading and using Transit, which of your lines are most popular, and allows you to chart user growth over time.
Anyone who sees one of your lines on Transit’s home screen is counted as one of your users and included in these metrics.
What do the numbers mean?
- Downloads: How many times is Transit downloaded?
- Users: How many individual riders use Transit?
- Sessions: How many times do your riders open Transit?
- Popular Lines: Users interact with these routes most on the home screen.
- Views: Times a line is displayed in the list of nearby options.
- Clicks: Taps on a line.
Need help with the dashboard? Forgot your password?
Contact us at email@example.com.